Clomid/promoting Ovulation and Sperm Production
Clomid/promoting Ovulation and Sperm Production
Clomid, also known as Clomid citrate capsules, is an anti-hormonal drug. Clomid has the effect of stimulating ovulation, usually by occupying hypothalamic estrogen receptors, interfering with the negative feedback of endogenous estrogen to estrogen, promoting the secretion of luteinizing hormone and follicle generating hormone, and stimulating the growth of follicles in patients. After the follicle matures, the amount of estrogen will be released, and the gonadotropin release before ovulation will be stimulated to reach a peak through feedback, so it can play a role in promoting ovulation. Clomid has the effect of promoting sperm production, mainly because this product can significantly inhibit the release of pituitary gonadotropins, thereby promoting sperm production.
1. For the treatment of anovulatory female infertility, it is suitable for those with a certain
level of estrogen in the body;
2. Treatment of luteal phase insufficiency;
3. Test ovarian function;
4. Detection of dysfunction of the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis in males;
5. Treatment of male infertility due to too few sperm.
Usage and Dosage
Oral administration: menstrual period starts from the 5th day of the menstrual period, 50 mg once a day, for 5 consecutive days; non-menstrual patients start from any 1st day, 50 mg once a day, consecutively for 5 days. Generally, ovulation occurs about 7 days after taking the medicine, and menstruation occurs naturally after 3 weeks. Taking it for 3 cycles is 1 course of treatment. Patients with amenorrhea can first use progesterone (intramuscular injection of 20 mg once a day) or artificial cycle (diethylstilbestrol 1 mg once a day for 20 consecutive days, and then add progesterone 10 mg intramuscular injection once a day) to induce menstruation. Start taking this product on the 5th day of withdrawal bleeding. The daily dose should not exceed 100mg. For male infertility, take 25mg once a day, and take it for 25 days as a course of treatment. After stopping the drug for 5 days, take it repeatedly until the sperm count reaches the normal standard. Generally, the curative effect is better within 3 to 12 months.
1. The more common adverse reactions are: swelling, stomach pain, pelvic or lower abdominal pain (ovarian enlargement or cyst formation or ovarian fibroma enlargement, obvious ovarian enlargement, which usually occurs a few days after stopping the drug).
2. Less common ones are: blurred vision, double vision, flashing light in front of the eyes, eyes sensitive to light, vision loss, yellowing of skin and sclera.
3. Attention should be paid when the following reactions persist: hot flashes, breast discomfort, constipation or diarrhea, dizziness or dizziness, headache, increased menstrual flow or irregular bleeding, appetite and weight gain, hair loss, mental depression, and mental tension , restlessness, insomnia, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, skin rash, allergic dermatitis, wheal, frequent urination, etc., may also cause weight loss. There are very few reports of breast cancer and testicular cancer abroad.
Unexplained irregular vaginal bleeding, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, liver function damage, mental depression, thrombophlebitis, etc. are contraindicated.
1. Animal experiments have proved that this product can cause teratogenic fetuss. During the medication period, the basal body temperature should be measured daily to monitor the patient's ovulation and conception, and the drug should be stopped immediately once conception occurs.
2. Polycystic ovary syndrome should be used with caution.
3. During the medication period, conduct the following determinations as needed: 1) Ovulation-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH); 2) For long-term drug users, measure the content of 24-dehydrocholesterol in plasma to find out whether the drug has any effect on cholesterol synthesis. influences. 3) Corticosteroid transfer protein content in plasma. 4) Serum thyroxine content. 5) Sex hormone binding globulin content. 6) Sulfobromophthalein sodium (BSP) liver function test. 7) Thyroxine-binding globulin content (possibly increased).
4. Attention should be paid to checks during the medication period: the size of the ovary must be correctly estimated before the start of each course of treatment; the basal body temperature should be measured every day, and the estrogen and serum progesterone levels should be measured if necessary; Liver function must be measured, and fundus and slit lamp examinations must be performed for those who have been treated for more than 1 year; if visual disturbance occurs during the medication, the drug should be stopped immediately and corresponding examinations should be carried out.
We are a strong manufacturer of pharmaceutical raw materials, pharmaceutical intermediates and reagents, mainly engaged in steroids, PEPTIDE, MT2, bodybuilding, slimming, etc., with stable product performance, advanced technology, fast delivery, and safe and convenient logistics. And continuous scientific research and innovation, can meet more needs of customers. We will be your best partner, and our mutually beneficial cooperation will allow each other to gain more market and profits.
Hebei Uni-President Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Wickr Me: unifychem
Clomid PCT dosage
Fallopian tube partially blocked