Male hormones | Release or eliminate allergic symptoms and prevent allergic diseases
Male hormones can exist in both men's and women's bodies, but the secretion of male androgen is about 20 to 30 times that of female androgen, indicating that the content of female androgen is more than low, but not absolutely absent. Male hormones play a significant role in maintaining secondary sexual characteristics and the reproductive system, and the male hormone is chiefly testosterone secreted by the testes.
1. For the reproductive system
The main function of androgens is to promote the formation of male reproductive organs and the development of secondary sex characteristics. Together with FSH, testosterone promotes the development of testicular seminiferous tubules and spermatogenesis and maturation. Testosterone is also required for the development and maturation of the epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and prostate gland. After testosterone enters the prostate, it generates more active DHT through the action of 5a-reductase. Large doses of testosterone trigger excess testosterone in the body. Through the feedback mechanism, it first inhibits the secretion of gonadotropins in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland and then inhibits androgen synthesis and spermatogenesis in the testis. In women, androgens work in conjunction with estrogens to determine the distribution of body, armpit, and pubic hair. The androgens produced locally in the ovary are converted into estrogens before they exert their physiological effects.
2. Protein Synthesis
Androgens or anabolic hormones can promote protein synthesis and metabolism, can promote growth and bone and muscle development, and reduce the excretion of urea. in the course of puberty, androgens stimulate muscle and bone growth, resulting in rapid growth in height and weight, and androgens accelerate the fusion of cartilage and epiphysis, which stimulates skeletal maturation. Whether testosterone or dihydrotestosterone has a direct effect on growth remains to be elucidated. Bone growth is converted from testosterone to estradiol, which stimulates growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I (growth-promoting factor C) in combination with testosterone. The role of androgens to promote protein synthesis requires a certain amount of protein intake from food at the same time to play a role.
Larger doses of androgens can stimulate hematopoiesis in the bone marrow, especially the production of red blood cells. May be due to an androgen-induced increase in renal erythropoietin and directly stimulating the synthesis of heme in the bone marrow.
4. The function of the hypothalamus and pituitary gland inhibits the release of GnRH from the hypothalamus, thereby reducing the secretion of pituitary gonadotropin.
5. The role of metabolism can significantly promote protein synthesis, increase muscle, promote the growth of the body and bones, and can trigger chlorine, sodium, and water retention.
6. Determining the assortediation of genitals Androgens can assorteddate the external genitalia into the penis. If the stimulation of androgen is lacking in the course of the embryonic period, the primordial genitalia will transform into the female type.
1. If the male hormone in women is too high and the estrogen level is too low, it will inhibit the level of follicle-stimulating hormone, causing the ovarian follicles to fail to mature and ovulate, and form cystic follicles, which will eventually become polycystic ovary syndrome and lead to infertility.
2. For men, excessive androgen will increase the incidence of cardiovascular disease and diabetes, it will affect the normal metabolism of sugar and fat, leading to obesity, high blood pressure, etc., and promote the occurrence of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Androgen is too low
1. Low sex androgens can lead to decreased libido, slow metabolism, poor sleep, anxiety, weight gain, mental fatigue, and irregular menstruation.
2. For men, First, male patients with low androgen are likely to trigger weakening and weakening of the patient, and the patient is prone to fatigue, memory loss, and forgetfulness. At the same time, too low androgen will also have a certain impact on the mood of male patients. Patients are easily emotional, irritable, easily excited, sensitive, nervous, anxious, psychologically stressed, and even depressed. Second, the impact on sleep and male function, male patients with low androgen levels, have a certain impact on sleep, and patients often suffer from insomnia. Decreased sexual function will trigger symptoms of premature ejaculation, impotence, and even trigger testicular atrophy and erectile dysfunction in men, weakened secondary sexual characteristics, extremely low libido, difficult or even difficult ejaculation, decreased sperm quantity and quality, and low sperm survival rate, In severe cases, infertility may result. Third, low androgen in male patients may also be accompanied by other symptoms, including hot flashes, and night sweats, and can also trigger patients to experience hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia, and the rate of hair growth will become descending, The body's metabolism will also become slow, and it will even lead to the accumulation of fat in patients, and the content of muscle will be significantly reduced. In these cases, it is necessary to pour attention into the low androgen. To sum up, low androgen has a great impact on male patients. Once it is found that active therapy is required, male androgen supplementation is generally used for therapy. At the same time, combined with physical exercise and favorable eating habits, the therapy can achieve good results.
1. Testosterone enanthate is an androgen drug, chiefly used for the lack of human sex hormone secretion triggered by gonadal diseases. Testosterone enanthate supplementation can effectively repair androgen deficiency symptoms triggered by the above problems.
2. Testosterone propionate, testosterone propionate is also one of the androgen prescriptions, often referred to as testosterone propionate, which can effectively supplement the androgens required by men, and has manifest curative effects.
3. Hydroxymethyl androgen, which is also a commonly used androgen drug for men, can effectively supplement androgen for the human body, with faster curative effect and fewer side effects, and can effectively relieve the negative symptoms triggered by androgen deficiency.
Medicine for women with elevated androgen levels
1. Contraceptives: The most common trigger is polycystic ovaries. In this case, oral contraceptives, such as Diane-35, can descend androgen levels.
2. Glucocorticoids: Increased androgen levels in women may be due to congenital enzyme deficiencies, such as congenital adrenal hyperplasia, which can lead to elevated androgen levels. In this case, androgen levels can generally be descended by taking corticosteroids.
3. The increase of androgen levels in women depends on what kind of disease. assorted diseases take assorted medicines, and there is no food that can actively reduce androgen levels in women.
More information about male hormones on Hormonesale
See Hormonesale https://hormonesale.com for more info.
Male reproductive system
Androgen insensitivity syndrome
What is testosterone