Pain relief | Pain is unnecessary
The human nervous system can be divided into motor nerves and sensory nerves. Sensory nerves also have pain-sensing fibers, temperature-sensing fibers, and joint position-sensing fibers. The reason why individuals can feel pain is for the reason that individuals are covered with sensory nerve fibers in all parts of the skin and limbs. As long as there is a stimulus that exceeds the pain threshold, it is manifested as pain.
After the pain is caught by the nerve, it enters the spinal cord along the dorsal root of the spinal cord, crosses over the anterior symphysis to the opposite side, and walks along the lateral side of the spinal cord to the thalamus of the brain. After the thalamus has undergone metamorphosis, it projects in this region of the precentral gyrus. So this is the nerve conduction pathway of human feeling, that is, the peripheral stimulation, the cerebral cortex immediately feels and receives the signal, which is the reason why individuals produce pain. Pain relief is so significant to reduce unnecessary pain.
1. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory prescriptions, aspirin, ibuprofen, indomethacin, celecoxib, etc. The analgesic effect is relatively weak, not addictive, and widely used, and the curative effect is relatively accurate. It is used for common pains such as colds, fever, muscle aches, colds, fatigue headaches, and neuralgia.
2. The central painkiller trama is a synthetic central painkiller, belonging to the second class of psychoactive prescriptions. Its pain relief effect is stronger than that of general antipyretic and analgesic prescriptions.
3. Narcotic painkillers, represented by morphine, oxycodone, and other opioids, have a strong painkilling effect, but long-term use can become addictive. These prescriptions have a strict management system and are chiefly used in advanced cancer patients.
4. Antispasmodic and analgesic, chiefly used for gastrointestinal and other smooth muscle, such as anisodamine, scopolamine, and atropine.
5. Anti-anxiety and pain relief, headache patients are often accompanied by anxiety, tension, anxiety, and so on. In patients with tension headaches, headaches are made worse by the tension and contraction of the facial muscles, and anti-anxiety medications can stabilize the mood and relax the muscles. It is also used for the therapy of headaches, and the representative prescriptions are valium.
Medicine side effects
Long-term use of painkillers will stimulate the patient's stomach to a certain extent, resulting in side effects such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, abdominal distension, gastric ulcer, gastric mucosal injury, and gastric bleeding. There are drowsiness, headache, increased body temperature, dizziness, inability to concentrate, unresponsiveness, uncoordinated hands and feet and other reactions. Taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory prescriptions, such as aspirin, may also trigger side effects of blood clotting disorders, such as stomach bleeding, skin bleeding, etc.
Taking painkillers can damage the kidneys, resulting in decreased renal function, etc., which can lead to renal failure in severe cases. Taking painkillers is prone to allergic reactions, local skin psoriasis, redness, fever, other symptoms, breathing difficulties, and other reactions. Long-term use of painkillers is immune to prescriptions, and pain occurs in a certain part, and the effect of painkillers will decrease or even become ineffective. Painkillers have quite a few side effects, so patients must take them under the guidance of doctors to avoid damage to organs.
Pain relief after the operation
Surgical therapy is currently a more common therapy method, and the diseases treated by surgery are also relatively common, especially compared to some malignant diseases. Surgical therapy is faster and has a better effect, so surgical therapy is often used in clinical practice, but it will inevitably trigger pain after surgical therapy. These methods can effectively alleviate the pain after surgery.
1. After the operation, you can choose to inject painkillers. This method has a more than good pain relief effect, but this method can last for more than a short time, more often than not solely 2 to 4 hours. In thoracic surgery, pain more often than not lasts about three days, so the method of injecting painkillers in minor surgery can solely be applied to patients with minor surgery.
2. Use a labor pump to infuse the pain to relieve pain. This method lasts for a long time and is relatively stable, but some patients will have headaches, nausea, and other discomforts, and negative reactions should be discontinued immediately, which is more common in women after a cesarean section.
3. Through selenium supplementation, promote the recovery of the body. Selenium promotes wound healing and aids in the recovery of surgical cells. At the same time, it can improve the patient's physical function and immunity after surgery, and the faster the wound recovers, the shorter the patient's pain time will be. Therefore, it is necessary to eat more foods containing selenium after the operation.
After the operation, if the pain is relatively strong, and there are symptoms such as mild to severe, sudden pain, etc., accompanied by symptoms such as high fever and chills, you should seek medical therapy in time. quite a few patients are exacerbated by excessive stress after surgery, so they must learn to divert their attention and constantly adjust their emotions after surgery.
Other ways to relieve pain
1. Brake relax, this method is suitable for most situations. Taking an immobilized relaxation when pain occurs minimizes irritation to the painful area.
2. Take external therapy measures for the painful area. If it is an acute injury, cold compresses can be used within 24 hours. Apply cold compresses to the painful area as soon as possible, which can relieve pain and swell to the greatest extent. If it is more than 24 hours or if the injury is old, you can use hot compresses instead, which can promote blood circulation and remove blood stasis and relieve pain.
3. External medicines such as safflower oil and Yunnan Baiyao spray can also be used.
4. For pain-relevant diseases, the most fundamental therapy measure is to deal with the primary disease, actively deal with the primary disease that triggers pain, and completely relieve the pain.
More information about pain relief on Hormonesale
See Hormonesale https://hormonesale.com for more info.
pain relief tablets
pain relief sg
pain relief cream
pain relief soho
Pain relief Patch
pain relief spray
pain relief clinic