Testosterone/Grows Muscle Mass & Strength
Testosterone/Grows Muscle Mass & Strength
Testosterone, also known as testosterone, testosterone, testosterone or testosterone, testosterone, etc. It is a steroid hormone, secreted by the testes in men or ovaries in women, and a small amount of testosterone is also secreted by the adrenal glands. Testosterone is the main estrogen and anabolic steroid.
Testosterone is an alcohol hormone, testosterone can be divided into anabolic and androgenic effects. Among them, the anabolic testosterone has a certain effect on increasing bone density and strength, stimulating linear growth and bone maturation, and increasing muscle mass and strength. Males have a certain effect on the maturation of sexual organs, especially the growth of scrotum and penis, as well as the growth of beard and armpit hair.
The role of testosterone
1. Testosterone helps the development of cardiopulmonary function, and cardiopulmonary function is the engine of athletes, so the more testosterone in male fetuses, the higher the efficiency of the cardiovascular system after birth.
2. The more testosterone the fetus is exposed to in utero, the greater the potential of the body.
3. The lack of testosterone in men has a great impact on overall health. Impotence is one of the symptoms and early signs of cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure and hyperlipidemia.
4. Testosterone supplements can improve memory and spatial skills, and may reduce anxiety and anger.
5. Male erectile dysfunction and diseases such as testosterone and testosterone deficiency syndrome not only affect sexual health, but also have a major impact on overall health.
6. Testosterone is a hormone that can make male bones, increase bone density, bone minerals, and prevent osteoporosis.
Causes of Low Testosterone
There are two common causes of low testosterone. One is the obstacle of the testicle itself. For example, if the testicle loses its function due to trauma, disease, surgery and other reasons, the testosterone level in the body will be extremely low. The other is a secondary disorder caused by hypothalamus and pituitary gland lesions. To determine which is the cause, you also need to examine the two glandular hormones follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH), which are secreted by the pituitary gland. If both FSH and LH are low, it indicates that the low testosterone is caused by the pituitary gland disease, and the pituitary gland or hypothalamus should be further checked for organic disease or damage. Patients with this condition can be treated with stimulating hormone-releasing hormone or chorionic gonadotropin, which may have some effect. If both FSH and LH are elevated, it indicates that it is caused by the disease of the testis itself. In this case, only testosterone can be used for treatment.
In addition, the pituitary gland also secretes a hormone called prolactin (PRL). In the past, it was believed that prolactin only promoted breast development and milk secretion in women. It has been clarified that there is also prolactin in men, and its increase can inhibit the production of testosterone, resulting in decreased sexual function and impotence. In this case, further examination should be carried out to determine whether there is a pituitary adenoma in the body.
Generally speaking, testosterone can be checked first when testing sex hormones. If the testosterone is normal, it means that the testes are functioning normally and no other tests are necessary. If testosterone is low, FSH, LH and PRL can be checked again. However, sometimes in order to avoid the trouble of drawing blood multiple times and spending too much time, some patients have done several tests in sequence.
The Effects of Testosterone
1. Testosterone increases muscle strength and muscle fiber diameter, it can improve blood sugar, lower blood pressure and increase insulin sensitivity.
2. Improve sexual health, reduce cholesterol and body fat, and increase muscle strength.
3. Improve sexual health, increase testosterone, relieve menopausal symptoms, and significantly improve women's mood, libido and health.
Precautions when using
1. Prostate cancer patients, patients with heart and kidney insufficiency, and patients with high blood pressure should use this drug with caution.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women should not take this medicine.
3. Medicines should be placed out of reach of children.
Uni-President Biopharmaceutical is a strong manufacturer of pharmaceutical raw materials, pharmaceutical intermediates and reagents, mainly engaged in steroids, PEPTIDE, MT2, bodybuilding, slimming, etc., with stable product performance, advanced technology, fast delivery, and safe and convenient logistics.Uni-President Biopharmaceutical support customization and packaging services, welcome to consult more information.