Weight loss | What is the right way to lose fat?
Today, the ratio of obese individuals in the world is getting higher and higher. According to the United Nations, 10 million individuals die from obesity every year in the world. In China, the figure is still rising at a rate of 15 to 20 percent. So you can see how important it is to have a healthy body. Losing weight is all about controlling weight and burning fat. quite a few individuals know that exercising to lose weight can quickly lose weight, but have you ever thought that exercising to lose weight is not a simple matter, it requires professional fat loss knowledge and scientific methods?
1. It is an appetite suppressant weight loss drug, which has the effect of stimulating the central nervous system. The side effects of these prescriptions are insomnia, nervousness, and addiction provided that they are taken for a long time, so these prescriptions cannot be taken at night, and they cannot be taken for a long time.
2. Gastrointestinal lipase inhibitor class of weight loss prescriptions, this drug can achieve weight loss by directly blocking the body's absorption of fat in meals. Its active ingredients do not enter the bloodstream, and the side effects are small. It is currently the only one approved by the state for weight loss. nevertheless, taking this drug may trigger negative reactions such as gastrointestinal discomfort and respiratory tract infection.
3. Hormone weight loss prescriptions, these prescriptions can improve the metabolism of the human body, and increase the decomposition and consumption of fat, so as to achieve the purpose of weight loss. nevertheless, provided that such prescriptions are taken in excess, it will trigger palpitations, insomnia, heat intolerance, sweating, etc. In severe cases, premature cardiac contractions or angina pectoris may occur, so they should be taken with caution under the guidance of a doctor.
4. Biguanide hypoglycemic weight loss drug, is a hypoglycemic drug, suitable for obese patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Such prescriptions can increase the utilization of glucose and reduce its absorption in the intestinal tract to reduce blood sugar, and at the same time make patients have anorexia response, so as to achieve the purpose of weight loss. nevertheless, such prescriptions will also have negative reactions to the stomach and stomach and trigger certain damage to organs such as the liver and kidney, so those with liver and kidney diseases are prohibited from using such prescriptions.
Medicine side effects
For the reason that all weight loss prescriptions have assorted degrees of negative reactions, drug-assisted weight loss is not recommended. There are indications when using prescriptions for weight loss, such as strong appetite, unbearable hunger before meals, eating more per meal, or combined with high blood sugar, high blood pressure, high fat, or fatty liver, and even some individuals have weight-bearing joint pain. Some individuals have obstructive sleep apnea triggered by obesity, and the doctor will combine the BMI if ≥ 24 or have the disease just mentioned, or BMI ≥ 28. No matter whether there are comorbidities or not, after 3-6 months of simple dietary control and increased activity, provided that the body weight still cannot be reduced by 5%, the doctor will consider the use of drug-assisted therapy. Medicines help to lose weight, chiefly in combination with lifestyle, and you cannot use weight loss medicines to lose weight by yourself.
1. Sleeve gastrectomy, also known as a gastric retraction. The removal of two-thirds of the stomach does not alter the physiological state of the gastrointestinal tract, does not hinder the normal digestion and absorption of meals, and does not affect the absorption of vitamins and minerals. It has fewer long-term side effects and quicker recovery from surgery. It is a weight loss surgery widely used in Europe.
2. In gastric bypass surgery, the operation first divides the stomach into two parts, an upper part and a larger part, and then cuts off the small intestine and rearranges the position of the small intestine. alters the way meals travel through the digestive tract, slows gastric emptying, shortens the small intestine, and reduces absorption. Compared with the traditional therapy plan, bariatric surgery is a laparoscopic minimally invasive surgery, with less trauma, faster recovery, and less risk. The general operation time is 60-90 minutes, and you can get out of bed the next day after surgery. In 5 days, you can be discharged from the hospital and go to work and live normally.
3. The mid-and long-term effective satisfaction rate of bariatric surgery is as high as 85%-97%, and it is the solely long-term effective method for obesity therapy. It fundamentally solves the problems of meal intake and nutrient absorption, not only for weight loss but also for the therapy of various metabolic diseases relevant to obesity.
1. A balanced diet that restricts energy, that is, energy intake is about 300-500kcal lower than usual, and the ratio of the three major nutrients, that is, the ratio of protein, carbohydrates, and fat, is about the same as usual;
2. Eat regular meals, do not add meals at will, at least three meals a day in the morning, noon, and evening, preferably around 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. Appropriate supplements of fruit and a small number of snacks, although small amounts of meals can help reduce hunger pangs.
3. High-protein low-carbohydrate diet, this method generally has a relatively high ratio of protein, which accounts for about 20% - 30% of energy and the content of carbohydrates is relatively low;
4. The light fasting method is to have a basic normal diet for about 5 days a week and 7 days, and the energy intake on 2 days is only about 1/3 or 1/4 of the usual amount, thus reducing energy intake.
More information about weight loss on Hormonesale
See Hormonesale https://hormonesale.com for more info.
Weight loss medication
Weight loss program
Weight loss pills
Lose weight medicine
Lose weight meals