Weight loss | Scientific tips for slimming
The principle of weight loss
Excess fat=fat synthesis>fat consumption
Therefore, the process of reducing fat is to promote the consumption and decomposition of old fat and inhibit the synthesis of new fat.
The principle of weight loss is to cause negative energy balance of the body, so as to achieve the purpose of decomposing the fat stored in the body. The energy that enters the body every day is provided by eating the food that enters the stomach, such as fat rich meat, nuts, cooking oil, etc., steamed bread, rice, noodles, pancakes, etc., which are rich in carbohydrates, and beer, liquor, red wine, etc., which are rich in alcohol. If the calories provided by these foods are greater than the calories consumed, obesity will be caused. If the number of calories consumed per day is greater than the number of calories eaten, it can cause negative energy balance and play a role in weight loss.
Weight loss indicators
BMI is the abbreviation of Body Mass Index. BMI means "body mass index", which is calculated based on your height and weight. BMI is a world recognized grading method to assess the degree of obesity. At present, the World Health Organization (WHO) also defines obesity or overweight by BMI.
The specific calculation method of BMI is to divide the kilogram of weight by the square of height (in meters). The formula is: body mass index (BMI)=weight (kg)/double height (m)
For example, a person whose height is 1.75m and weight is 68kg has a BMI of 68/(1.75 × 2) =22.2 (kg/m)
It is normal when the BMI index is 18.5~24.9. BMI is an indicator closely related to total body fat, which takes into account weight and height. BMI is simple, practical and can reflect the general overweight and obesity. When measuring the risk of heart disease and hypertension due to overweight, it is more accurate than simply judging by body weight.
Analysis of Body Mass Index Calculation Results
BMI Weight status
< 18.5 Light weight
18.5-22.9 Normal weight
27-29.9 Mild obesity
30-35 Moderate obesity
> 35 Severe obesity
However, it should be noted that not everyone is suitable for BMI, such as:
1. Under the age of 18;
2. He/she is an athlete;
3. Weight training;
4. Pregnancy or lactation;
5. Weak or sedentary old people.
Seven key points for healthy slimming
1. Weight loss shall not exceed 1kg per week. Those who weigh more than 1kg can be called "losing weight too fast". Most of them are caused by dieting, which is easy to rebound. Moreover, the meat on their bodies is very loose after being reduced, which is bad for their health and has a great impact on their digestive system.
2. At the same time as weight loss, body circumference (or fat rate) also decreased. If only the weight is lost and the body circumference is not changed much, it is likely that only the water in the body will be lost, and thick fat will still accumulate there. Lack of water will do great harm to the body.
3. Ensure that the caloric intake can provide the minimum energy requirement of the body every day. The metabolism of the human body needs energy. Even if you sleep on your back, you can still breathe. Your heart is beating all the time. It sends blood to every corner of your body, and the internal circulation will never stop. If the caloric intake can not even meet the minimum energy requirements of the human body, there is no doubt that it will cause serious harm to the health of the body.
4. Ensure balanced diet and nutrition.
The nutrients needed by the human body include protein, fat, carbohydrate (also called carbohydrate), water, inorganic salt and vitamins. We all know the importance of water, inorganic salts and vitamins, and protein, fat and sugar can be converted into energy for our daily life. The energy that can not be consumed will become fat and stored for "emergency", which will become the fat we hate. Sugar and fat can be transformed into each other in the body, while some proteins can only be taken from the outside. Therefore, the food with high fat content has the highest energy, so you can eat as little as possible. You can also reduce the intake of carbohydrates, but you must ensure the protein. Because there are many new cells in our body every day, in addition to being able to convert into energy, protein is also an essential raw material for forming cells.
5. Proper exercise is neither too little (no effect) nor too much (a burden on the body). According to the research of American sports medicine, the liver glycogen is the main energy supply 15 minutes before aerobic exercise, and the fat energy supply starts 15 to 20 minutes after exercise. Therefore, aerobic exercise is generally required to last more than 30 minutes to have weight loss effect.
The most effective exercise for weight loss is aerobic exercise, which can help burn fat and improve human metabolism. For example, jogging, mountain climbing, brisk walking, ball games, swimming, etc., it is better to continue to finish each exercise once and do not stop in the middle. Exercise can improve the metabolic rate of the human body, but the effect is only two days at most. Therefore, the most important thing is to persevere. If you can't do it at least twice a day, you should do it once.
Here are some sports that can consume 300 kcal:
Jog for 30-50 minutes.
1 hour~75 minutes by bicycle.
Walk for 1 hour~1.5 hours.
Swimming 30~40 minutes.
Play tennis for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Rope skipping 30~40 points.
6. Get a good sleep and use healthy body shaping products such as appropriate weight loss methods. Losing weight can't follow the trend blindly. All kinds of slimming methods and weight-loss drugs have come, and finally hurt the body. Not only does the slim body ideal turn into ashes, but also it damages the health of the body. Therefore, slimming must be healthy and safe, and the right method should be chosen.
7. Keep good mental state and relax. Pleasure is the foundation of human health.
Seek advice on health and weight loss through the Internet
It is safe to seek advice on health and weight loss through the Internet from trusted and regulated sites like Hormonesale. Our doctors will only provide advice if it is safe for you to loss weight, and we guarantee that it is the fittest methos for you.
See Hormonesalehttps://hormonesale.com for more info.
Weight loss pills
Weight loss forum
Weight loss calculator
Weight loss plan
Unintentional weight loss wikipedia